Third Party Report Review
Environmental reports and regulatory documents are technical in nature and may be difficult to decipher. Andersen certified professionals work with clients to review, clarify, and provide a professional opinion regarding reports and regulatory documents presented to our clients.
Some common documents clients present to us for review:
- Phase I’s
- Phase II – environmental testing and sampling
- Letters, compliance requests, permits and other documents issued by local state and federal environmental regulatory agencies, including:
- Department of Public Works, Fire Department, and city government
- Department of Oil gas And Geothermal Resources (DODGR)
- Regional Water Quality Control Boards (RWQCB)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Due diligence requirements set forth by banks, Small Business Administration (real estate loans), insurance companies, etc.
- Historical records
- Laboratory results
To learn more about third party report today, call us at 310-854-5453.