Soot and Smoke Assessment
Fires are not only destructive when burning, but also leave behind smoke and soot that are harmful and smell bad.
Whether the source of the smoke and soot is from an electrical fire within the structure or wild fires outside the structure, the professionals at Andersen are prepared to help. Using current scientific methods Andersen can identify the source of the smoke or soot damage, thereby initiating the cleanup procedure, as well assist with pending insurance claims
The certified professionals at Andersen are trained to perform site assessments, prepare clean up protocols, and perform post remediation assessments.
Relevant certifications include
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Registered Environmental Assessor (REA)
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS))
- Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC)
- Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST)
- Site Survey
- Visual Assessment of affected/subject areas;
- Ambient air sampling;
- Specific source sampling;
- Identification of potential sources;
- Document of visit by digital photographs.
- Post remediation assessments upon completion of remediation activities
- Analyses conducted by independent third party State certified and accredited laboratory.
- Rush sample analysis available.
Results and Report
- Design of project specific remediation protocol;
- Document project background and site/sample findings;
- Recommendation of trusted remediation companies.
To learn more about smoke assessment today, call us at 310-854-5453.